Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Maple Story : The Third Episode. =D

Hey guys and girl... =D
Its me again...obviously...haha...who else...
Anyways, lets move on to what I am going to blog about...
The latest MAPLE STORY : EPISODE 3 !!! =D


Wooo~ its been so long since I've played this game. I kinda miss playing it. So now, I am back in the game. New characters, new account and I am ready to take on the Maple World!! XD My sis n my lil bro is playing it also. So, it does fell kinda fun paying with ure siblings knowing u can juz get some items from them, share with them items... =D

Seriously its  F U N. 

The game is much more easier to play and to advance through levels. Also, there are so many jobs/classes to choose from.

Here are some classes :-
Battle Mage       
Wild Hunter
Mechanic

These 3 classes are the latest n newest classes. Kinda cool though. I am a Battle Mage. My main character....for now... ^_^
There are a few more others as I said before. U can check it out at MapleStory's main website...

I've been playing for 2 weeks or so, and I am already at quite a high level.. XD
Still a long ways to go...but I'll manage...hehe...n maybe get a couple more characters on the way... ^_~
So, to u guys or girls out there...give it a try. But keep in mind, if ure using a broadband or any other internet connection that has quota...might as well not play. Its better if u have a wifi or any other connections that need no quota... ^_^
Therefore...happy mapling.

-Nero Exileum Orpheus-

No comments: