Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Difference between a guy and a girl.


Saying sorry...
A guy makes a mistake and says sorry.
Girls will say sorry is not enough to fix things...prove to me ure actually sorry...

A girl makes  the same mistakes and says sorry everytime she does those mistakes.
Boys will say its okay, just dont do it again next time ok... (and yet they still do it again)

Can u change ureself for the better...??

A guy asks a girl to change herself for the better...
Girls will say..." If I change myself then I won't be me anymore...why can't u accept me the way I am..??"

A girl asks a guy to change himself for the better...
Guys will say... " Of course...I'll try to change for u... I'll do anything just to make u happy..."

Words....

A guy says I love u sincerely to a girl
Girls will say that those are just words... I dont believe u and never will believe ure words...prove ure words are not just words, then I'll believe u...a little...

A girl says I love u sincerely to a guy
Guys will say thanks. Even if u dont say it to me all the time... I know u love me..

What u do....what u say....

This is a reminder to all the girls out there....
A guy that actually loves a girl....
He can never express his love for the girl he loves with WORDS...
But he can express his love with each and every ACTION he does...
As the saying goes.... ACTION speaks louder than WORDS...

This is a reminder to all the guys out there....
A girl that actually loves a guy....
She will never do anything that can hurt u...
Although...she expect u to just accept whatever she says and never question her love to u...
But...a girl that actually loves a guy....and even if that guy has made his mistakes in the past but changed for the better in the future...
She will be loyal to him...she will stay with him no matter how hard the times are...
because she knows he has changed and she does not deny the fact that he has changed even if she doesnt see the change...


-Nero Exileum Orpheus-

No comments: