Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Next Big Thing IS OUT THERE!!

Hey2..Assalamualaikum... ^^

Back again here with me on my blog. Alrite...skipping all nonsense and straight to the point.
Read the title? Wanna know what it is or already know what it is?? If u've guessed it was all about phones...then u are right. The next big thing is the catch phrase for the all new, new new, very new... SAMSUNG GALAXY S3. Yes...the S THREE!!! It is already out there. It was launched in London...when exactly I have no idea...sorry. But yes...it has been launched. There is already a review about it by PhoneArena, T3, CNET and Pocketnow also many others who have manage to get a hands-on the phone. I on the other hand...have not yet got a hands on, but according to those review...its a mixture of dissapointment and excitement. So, go ahead and check out youtube, go ahead and read reviews online...google those reviews...and read about it. If u were one of those people who was anticipating the return of the Galaxy S family...then wait no more. Check out the reviews now.

I on the other hand...will make my own...not review but I shall make my own opinion about the phone once it has been launched here in Malaysia. Until then, I will keep on following these reviewers and check out the phone through the monitor screen (or through my smartphone). Anyways...here are some basic specifications about the phone...

Enjoy~ ^_^


Specs


Dimensions : 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6mm
Weight : 133 grams
Display : 4.8-inch HD Super AMOLED (1280×720) Pentile (no Plus)
Processor : Exynos 4 Quad @ 1.4Ghz for HSPA version
RAM : 1GB of RAM
Rear Camera : 8MP Autofocus, Flash, Zero Lag Shutter BSI Image sensor
Front Camera : 1.9 MP HD, Flash, Zero Lag Shutter
Video : Full HD 1080p Recording and Playback
Storage : 16GB/32GB/64GB
Battery : 2,100mAh battery
GPS : GPS with GLONASS
Wi-Fi : 802.11n Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth 4
Has microSD expansion
Connection speed of 21Mbps HSPA, LTE supported
The somewhat new style of sim...Micro SIM.


Preview




(images taken from telegraph.co.uk)

Well...there u have it...the specs of the all new Samsung Galaxy S3...hope to those who are reading...I will post another post about this phone as I said after I get a hands-on with the phone. =)


Thank you for ure time reading my not so cool blog... ^^

See ya~

Assalamualaikum..


No comments: