Wednesday, May 23, 2012

From a gadget freak to a gadget reviewer...

Hey2!! ^_^
I feel like its been so long since I last updated my blog....was it that long...??? Really...?? O.o
Haha...anyways...who cares. Moving on to my topic today....I wanna talk about those gadget reviewers. Have u ever been on Youtube searching for phone reviews...? Ever tried clicking on those reviews where they put 2 phones face to face....? The most common face off between gadgets is XXXXX vs iPhone 4S.

Okay...heres the thing. U guys may say that juz coz I dun own an iPhone...I dunno the benefits...I dunno what its capable of....but seriously....n trust me...I DO KNOW what an iPhone is capable of doing. I know what it can do and cannot do. 
If ure not a biased gadget freak like me....u may notice this. The thing is when every time a reviewer does a review on a face off of an Android device and an iPhone...the review will always go on...and on...about how the iPhone is always better than (insert android device here) on this aspect..that aspect. First thing first...the first thing ure gonna compare is its dimension. When ure talking about the dimension...pls....pls...pls...I beg u do not say that the iPhone feels more comfortable bcoz its compact size. It is smaller in dimension. It has glass for its back n front. =.= These are shitty reasons. I am as of now...using a HTC Sensation, and it feels just right for me. I DO HAVE SMALL HANDS...n I do feel that even if its dimension is bigger than 3.5" (mentioning about screen size here...sorry...since I do not pinpoint the exact dimension) it is still comfortable. YES IT IS COMFORTABLE even with a 4.3" screen and bigger dimension. With its weight being a typical phone weight...I feel that it is just right. So don't be biased and say that a 3.5" feels more comfortable n what not. Heads up u Apple Fanboys reviewers...just coz its bigger doesnt mean its not comfortable in OTHER peoples hands. U might like the 3.5" size...u might find it more comfortable. But being a reviewer...stop saying that the dimension of a smartphone with 3.5" screen is much better than phones that are bigger. Samsung Galaxy S2 sound familiar to u...?? SO MANY people out there are using it and when I asked them how does it feels...they LIKE it. FYI...Samsung Galaxy S2 sports a 4.3" n as for the total dimension...again I do not point it out here. U google it ureself.  Coz normally...juz coz iPhone has 3.5" screen n smaller dimension...its better and more comfy. Basically, this is just not right and it is not a fact! Another example... Everyone surely knows about the Samsung Galaxy NOTE right...it has a hefty 5.3" screen. So what?? It feels uncomfortable...??? NO! In fact, I OWN ONE...it is confortable in the hands, it feels solid and the only thing is that the screen is bigger than usual. But hey...guess what?! PEOPLE ARE BUYING IT....especially the GIRLS. THEY LOVE BIGGER SCREENS. I KNOW coz I am surrounded by girls. Yes...they do not mind having bigger screens. Reasons as to why this is...? Its bcoz they can view bigger images of them SeCa (Self Capture) or capturing a normal picture. Its a fact that they love to take pictures. So they are satisfied that they get to view it in a bigger screen. 
Conclusion....juz coz its smaller in dimension, has a glass back n front...doesnt mean that is better to hold and better than a bigger phone. Everyone has their preference. U like smaller phones...?? WE DON'T CARE! We juz wan u to review it. NOT GIVE URE PERSONAL OPINION. Juz tell them, if u like bigger screens then take the bigger one. But if like smaller and more compact phones...take the iPhone. DONE! See...doesn't that sound better?? NO??? GTH...I dun care. 

Next is about the OS...come one...u comparing the iOS and the Android. Even its name is already different... If u wanna say about how fast the OS works about...the iOS is smooth. Guess what...? (again) The HTC Sense is smooth too. The Touchwiz is now even more smoother too. LG's UI is also smooth. Fancy transition...? We have devs for that...we have replacement launcher for that. Problem...?? I think not. Its unique that we can change the UI according to what we may find better. Dun like HTC's Sense? Get the Nova Launcher (ICS main launcher interface)...or myb GO Launcher EX (AND ITS FREE FOR ALL!). There also many other launchers that provides smoother experience for users. Not smooth enough? We have custom ROMs thanks to all the DEVs that works hard to make the OS for android better. Android is an Open Source if I am not mistaken. Big deal...dun like whats given to u...? Find smething better. Google doesnt care. Coz it is still on top of Google's Android OS. Duhh~! Not to mention u guys comparing the browser experience...the speed...bla bla bla...its called COMPARING and u are doing a REVIEW. DO NOT MENTION about which is better. I know u may be saying why dont mention...that is the point. We want faster browser experience. Well, heres the thing...not ALL or everyone cares about the speed and what not. Some of us dont mind...I too dont mind. So what its a lil slower or not. U can still browse the net. So...? Y care so much. What happens when u dun get reception...? Both cant browse...make any difference?? NOT! So, come on....juz talk about which is faster...no need to mention that juz coz at that moment the iPhone loads faster thus its better. What about other times...My Sensation oftens load faster than all the iPhones own by my friends. N yes...they have a better connection speed than mine. N how this happens...??? Epic fail I say. Conclusion...juz coz at the moment ure reviewing the iPhone loads faster...doesnt mean that it will always be better than the browser experience on the android.


Well, as of now...thats all. I spoken enough I think. And juz to be honest...I would like to own an iPhone. I am not biased...I juz dun like that u reviewers are always saying the iPhone is better here and there...when in reality....so many others find that the iPhone is not as good as u say it is. Alrite then...cheers... =)

-Neo-

No comments: