Monday, August 20, 2012

Android vs iOS

Hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wohhoooo~ Assalamualaikum n gud morning. ^_^

Its been a Loooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg~~~~~~ time since I left this blog to dust up... >_<
Dunno if any of u hv been reading this blog or not...but hey, at least there are some page views. Thnx!! =D

Anyways, here I am stuck in front of my pc at 6.23am (GMT +8) in Malaysia doing nothing.
BUT! I was just (still currently browsing at the moment of speaking/typing) browsing Youtube and I found this video putting up a versus between the Google Android and Apple's iOS. Now, u might be saying this is another typical fight between these 2 OS' but its not. This video is put up to show u the real truth behind whats what. This guy here is to make a difference between "perfection" that Apple says it has on its iOS and what the real capabilities of the iOS.

In my opinion, after watching 2 videos...even if its 2 videos...I am already agreeing to what this guys is saying. For those of u Apple Hardcore fans / iFans / iDieHardAppleFans / etc / whatever u may call yourselves...I have the thinking that you guys are gonna deny and still disagree at the fact and points that was pointed out by this guy.
So, here's what I am gonna say...if ure juz an Apple fan...then this post is not for you to read. Go away!! Speaking for myself... I DO NOT WANT YOU TO READ THIS POST!! I HATE YOU HARDCORE FANS!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Anyways...lets just move on to the videos. It's a 5 part videos. I have embeded them from Youtube. Credits to this guy : wicked4u2c (http://www.youtube.com/user/wicked4u2c).

Thus, let the show begins... ^_~

PART 1.



PART 2.



PART 3.




PART 4.



PART 5.



-THE END-

Well, that's all for this post. Hope to find a new topic to blog about here and there. So that this blog doesn't go to rut. But hey, anyhow...if ure reading this. Its nice to know that there are readers for this blog. ^_^ See ya~

-N3-

No comments: